Have you been thinking of how to scale your importation business to the next level?
I was stuck at a certain level in my importation business until I discovered some proven strategies on how to scale my importation business to the next level. Ever since then, I have been applying the strategies and hitting new heights in my business.
There are some simple steps you need to master before you will successfully scale your business to new heights and I have listed some of thm below. How do you think your life would be if you are able to make an extra N250,000 to N500,000 per month? Imagine what lifestyle you would have. You will also have more money to reinvest in your business. "How to Scale Your Importation Business to the Next Level" coaching course is NOT for everyone. It's only for serious, experienced and seasoned importers.
You will spend a full day or half with Jerry at his home in Surulere where he will analyse your mindset and importation business strategy, and coach you on:
- How to think and act like an entrepreneur in the importation business niche
- How to leverage on other people's money, time and skills
- How to tactically negotiate with suppliers for big orders and build profitable relationships with them
- How to tactically reduce your shipping costs for large orders
- How to build a ccore team around your importation business
- How to build your personal brand in the importation business niche
To book an appointment, you will have to first call or chat with Jerry on WhatsApp (+2347030972415) so he can understand your challenges and goals, and deternmine if the one-day coaching and business strategy session will be right for the both of you as Jerry values his time a lot. If your coaching request is accepted, you will be given an online form to fill and an appointment will be booked after confirming your online form and coaching fee (₦25,000 per day). You will also have to come with your smartphone, laptop, internet connecting device, and jotting note as it will be a live and practical session.
P.S. Jerry is a very busy person so only a few business strategy sessions will be accepted per month.